Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beauty Secrets of Mauritania

Back in November, Oprah dedicated one of her shows to "Beauty Secrets from Around the World." She had guests on to discuss beauty expectations of women in Japan, India, Oman, Brazil and guess where else....Mauritania!! Some of you have already seen this, but for those of you who haven't it's worth it. So take a 5 minute break from work and watch this(disregard the first 10 seconds or so).

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/oprah-mauritania/631581530/?icid=VIDLRVENT05

3 comments:

  1. So i'm thinking you need to bootleg some junk food over there...you'll be a hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I enjoyed this - I would fit in perfectly as I have gained quite a bit of weight. You are so petite that they men will want to fatten you up! What an exciting adventure. Mary Sharfe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Amy, This would be just the country for me. I may have to visit you there after all! No more worries about being overweight - would be considered beautiful :-)

    Love you. Ann

    ReplyDelete